Zoggs Predator Flex Polarized Ultra Reactor Goggles
The Predator Flex range offers unrivalled comfort and fit, thanks to the use of 3D flexpoints for enhanced frame flexibility and a customised fit.
The Polarized Ultra Reactor Photochromatic lenses react to the sun's rays, allowing for a darker and more protective tint in brighter conditions, and complete clarity in darker settings. They make the perfect partner for long open water swims with changing light conditions, or a regular training session at your local pool. There’s no need to worry about fogging either, with anti-fog technology for exceptional moisture control and clarity.
These high quality goggles come in their own protective case with soft inner, durable zipper and air holes (RRP £9).
- Exclusive Advanced Ultra Fit™ gasket, designed to reduce pressure around the eye socket for exceptional comfort
- Unique 4 Flexpoint Technology™ for enhanced frame flexibility
- Polarized Ultra Reactor photochromatic lens, reacting to the sun's rays for a darker tint in brighter conditions
- CLT™ - Curved Lens Technology offers 180-degree peripheral vision
- Anti-fog lenses to make sure you can see clearly
- Maximum UV Protection to protect your eyes from high levels of light and harmful UV rays
- Split strap for added security
- Quick-adjust strap, for complete ease and speed in finding the best fit
- Fina approved
Frame colour: Black/Grey/Blue
Other lens options:
Polarized Ultra lenses £34
Clear or Tinted lenses £28
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.